Instagram

Instagram

Friday, January 19, 2018

Lutheran Schools Week 2018

Bible Verse for Lutheran School’s Week
 I will share the Gospel with the people 
God has placed in my life.  1 Peter 3:15

MAJOR LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR THE WEEK
2's
3's
4's
 I can identify the colors of the Lutheran Seal.
I can trust in God.
 I can pray for myself and others.
 I can participate in group activities.
I can identify the colors of the Lutheran Seal.
 I can identify the form and sound of the letter Kk.
 I can sing Christian songs.
I can participate in group activities.
 I can work with other students to create multimedia art.

UPCOMING EVENTS:
Donuts with Dads
February 9th at 8:30 a.m.
Dads join your students for a donut to start the morning!








LUNCH BUNCH KICK-OFF
February 14th 11:- 3:00 p.m.
Have your child stay for Lunch and a Bunch more activities!
Beginning Wednesday, Feb. 14 we are excited to start offering LUNCH BUNCH, an extended day option for all 3-5 year olds. For an additional $20/day our play and educational experiences will be extended until 3pm. A packed lunch is required. Stay tuned for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment