Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Weather

Weekly Theme: WEATHER


MAJOR LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
Two’s
Three’s
Four’s
I can sit on my name mat in circle time and listen to a short story.
I can identify different clothes needed for different types of weather.
I can compare and contrast characteristics of various types of weather.
I can express when I’m angry with words instead of hitting/throwing.
I can identify the letters in my name and put them in the correct order.
I can participate in STEM and art activities to better understand weather.
I can practice dumping and pouring in the sensory table.
I use a variety of materials to make creative, individualized art.
I can pretend to be a meteorologist and present weather forcasts with my peers.

This week’s Bible Verse:
Out of the south comes the whirlwind; 
And cold out of the north. 
By the breathe of God frost is given: 
And the broad waters are frozen.
              Job 37:9-12

PARENT RESOURCES:
  • Have your child match his clothing to the weather forecast for the day.
  • Practice using an umbrella outside when it is raining.
  • Be sure to use sunscreen on a sunny day.
  • Fly a kite on a windy day.
  • Make a snowman when it snows.
  • Practice extreme weather drills and where to take cover at home.
  • Record the weather for a week.







No comments:

Post a Comment