Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Learning About Emotions


Week of February 11th 2018

THEME: Emotions

MAJOR LEARNING OBJECTIVES:

TWO YEAR OLDS
I can recognize emotions.
I can use words to label my feelings
I can identify basic shapes.
THREE YEAR OLDS
I can take part in a Valentine’s Day celebration
I can express a range of emotions verbally and  through facial expressions
I can try to rhyme words and sounds.
PRE-K
I can identify body language to understand feelings in myself and others.
I can manage my feelings in an appropriate manner.
I can participate in multiple classroom experiments.

Bible Verse: 
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. --John 3:16

LUNCH BUNCH KICK-OFF !!
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14,
11:30-3:00
Cost: $20/day

MAKE-UP DAYS
On the original school calendar we indicated that there would be no school on March 16th for teacher in-service and no school on April 20th for conferences. However we now plan to be open both of these days to make-up for recent inclement weather closings.

No comments:

Post a Comment