Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Wonderful World of Dr. Suess

This week's theme is: 
The Wonderful World of Dr. Suess.

You can find more information about Dr. Seuss, along with games and activities you can do at home with your child at: www.seussville.com 

Bible Verse:
Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, life, love, faith and purity.

Timothy 4:12

MAJOR LEARNING OBJECTIVES
TWO YEAR OLDS
I can recognize simple forms of mater (liquid/solids)
I can identify some numbers.
I can respond to simple questions about Dr. Suess books.
THREE YEAR OLDS
I can follow safety procedures when preforming an experiment.
I can name and identify colors.
I can recognize rhyming words.
PRE-K
I can develop an appreciation for books written by Dr, Suess.
I can participate in various art, math and science activities related to Dr. Suess books.
I can identify and create rhyming words.

No comments:

Post a Comment