Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Rainbows


Theme: Rainbows

Bible Verse:  Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on earth. Genesis 9:16

TWO YEAR OLDS
I can sort different objects based on attributes.
I can identity different types of weather.
I can use my pincer grip to string beads and buttons.
THREE YEAR OLDS
I can count out ingredients needed to make shamrock stew.
I can create art using colors of the rainbow.
I can be a good friend by sharing.
PRE-K
I can observe and participate in multiple experiments involving the colors of the rainbow.
I can create multiple art projects using rainbow colors.
I can listen to stories and lessons about St. Patrick’s Day and the Holy Trinity.


Rainbows happen when sunlight and rain combine in a very specific way. The beams of sunlight separate into the colors we see in the rainbow as they enter a raindrop. Sunlight is actually made up of different colors that we don't usually see. When a beam of sunlight comes down to Earth, the light is white.

How do rainbows form? | Discovery Kids

discoverykids.com/articles/how-do-rainbows-form/


No comments:

Post a Comment